Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Another year older, Another year bolder!

I am still having a hard time believing my kids are 6 and 8 now!  Where oh where has the time gone?  Everyone says the time really flies, and goodness gracious, they aren’t kidding!

Zoe is a caring, passionate, emotional, loving, happy child who loves to laugh and thoroughly enjoys the little things in life.  She has such a sweet, sensitive spirit, and has a desire to tell everyone she knows about God.  I can tell she is going to be a bold and determined young lady later in life!

Jaxon has gone from being our quiet, mild mannered little boy to a very opinionated, vocal child, full of non-stop energy.  We like to call him “action Jaxon”.  He has a sensitive side though, that only the people closest to him get to see.  While not everyone we meet is appreciative of his roughness, I am thankful for him exactly they way he is – ALL BOY!  :)

While they argue most of the time, they do have some moments where they seem to actually like each other, and I cherish those moments every chance I get! :) 

Here is a picture of when Jaxon was 1 and Zoe was 3, and then a current picture from today at ages 6 & 8.

1 and 3 

We didn’t have a party this year because we went to Disney World to celebrate!!  (pretty awesome birthday I’d say!)

Here are some more birthday pictures from today:

  IMG_8271

IMG_8283IMG_8288 

Jaxon wanted to go to Burger King for lunch, so I took a cake with us :)

IMG_8284 IMG_8285

And so another year begins….

No comments:

Post a Comment